Tuesday 5 January 2016

Planned Reading for the Year

This isn't much of a plan and it's subject to change at a moments notice.

I am planning to get some supplies, dividers, short boxes and new long boxes, and do a big sort through on Australia Day.

(Which is on 26th January and celebrates Australian Federation in 1901 if you're interested)

Then I will lay out my planned reading for the year. I have a stack of TPB to read:

I have the following issues I'd like to get too:

X-Men volume 3 - I have the first few issues then a huge hole before I have the last few in the series. Not sure whether to finish collecting or read some of them first.

Avengers volume 1 - Which was the first book I started collecting waaay back in 1987. The obvious thing was to start with these issues.

I'll be looking to add to this list because right now it's a bit shit really. 


2 comments:

  1. "(Which is on 26th January and celebrates Australian Federation in 1901 if you're interested)"

    Well you're half right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Date or the celebration? (I don't really care TBH)

    ReplyDelete