Monday 7 March 2016

Movies to watch in 2016:

Batman vs Superman - Not holding out too much hope. I didn't really like Man of Steel and this looks like it's in the same mold.

Captain America: Civil War - Yes. 100% stoked for this. Looks great.

Ghostbusters - Why yes, I do think I will call.

Hail! Ceaser - Cohen brothers latest offering in the comedy mold.

Dad's Army - For pure nostalgia reasons.

Deadpool - Even though I'm not a big fan of the comic book.

Doctor Strange - Yes, I am a sucker for Marvel CU movies.

Free State of Jones - Mathew McConaughey in a Civil War drama about a white man that marries a slave.

Hateful Eight - Released in Australia in 2016.

Star trek Beyond - I actually missed the last one... Still haven't seen it.

Suicide Squad -

Kung Fu Panda 3 -

X-Men Apocalypse - You had me at Psylocke

Rougue One - Which is due out at the end of December, which is Star Wars time.

No comments:

Post a Comment