Wednesday 1 July 2015

About Tags / Labels

This post is just an overview of the tags (or labels, as blogger likes to call them) I will be using here.  If you don't care, you can skip it :)

I'm going to use three types of tags:

Info Tag
The vast majority of posts on this blog will be comic book reviews.  On the rare occasions - like this one - where I need to post something else, the post will have an "Info" tag.  These posts will still relate to the blog, they just won't be actual reviews.

Recommendation Tags

Every comic book review will have one (and only one) of the following three tags:

Recommended: I enjoyed the book, and recommend you seek it out and read it. I will try to qualify the recommendation as to why I like it and recommend it.

Qualified Recommendation: I enjoyed the book, or I saw some element of it that makes it worth reading, but I feel the film's appeal is limited in some way; most often because I think you really need to be a fan of a certain genre or sub-genre to get into this particular story.

Not Recommended: There probably are people who will enjoy this comic, but I was not one them, and I did not see other merits to recommend it.

Alphabetical Tags

Single letter tags from A-Z.  Every review will have one or more of these tags, based on the first word of the title, ignoring "The", "A" or "An".  So The Avengers has an "A" tag.

Books with names starting with a number will be tagged based on how the number is spelled.

Again, I swiped this format from my fellow blogger at Too Many DVDs


No comments:

Post a Comment